Luxurious 2-Bed Apt, 5 mins from Buckingham Palace
This stunning, luxurious 2 bed apartment is a stone's throw from some of London's most famous and iconic sights, including a 4 minute walk to Buckingham Palace, making it a unique and extraordinary base for your trip to London.
Just 3 minutes from the closest tube station, and with an elevator to reach the apartment, access couldn't be better.
With two spacious bedrooms, a large sitting room with a state of the art TV, a charming kitchen with breakfast nook, this is the perfect base.
This apartment is ideal for either leisure or business. Many of London's most popular tourist destinations are right on your doorstep, and the excellent transport links make it fantastic for anyone heading into the City for work.
The apartment is on the 4th floor, accessed via an elevator.
The apartment features:
- Spacious sitting room, featuring a state-of-the-art smart tv, a dining table that can comfortably seat 6
- Master bedroom with a king sized bed, lots of storage (perfect for the shoppers!) and a wide screen TV with access to Apps.
- Kitchen with a charming breakfast nook
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Second bedroom with queen sized bed and ensuite shower room.
Not only is this apartment exquisitely designed with tasteful artwork and divine furnishings, the location is second to none, and you can be at almost every attraction that London has to offer well within 30 minutes.
Travel time to attractions:
- Buckingham Palace - 4 minute walk
- St James' Park - 4 minute walk
- Westminster & Big Bed - 10 minute walk
- Trafalgar Square - 15 minute walk
- National Gallery - 17 minute walk
- Hyde Park - 17 minute walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 19 minute walk
- London Eye/South Bank - 20 minute walk
- Leicester Square - 22 minute walk
- South Kensington (Museum District) - 15 minute tube ride
And many more!
Guests have access to the entire apartment
Other things to note
Please note that we provide shampoo, shower gel, soap and loo roll for the beginning of your stay and not for the entire duration.
Please keep in mind that each home is unique – as you are staying at someone else’s home and not a hotel, the space and amenities will be different at each place. Please treat the home with the respect that you would treat your own, we dedicate a lot of time and care to it, so please respect the rules, the space and the neighbours. We would really appreciate if you tell us about any damage or breakages so that we can deal with these issues as soon as they arise.
Please note that if your stay is longer than 2 weeks we will require a mid-stay clean at an additional cost of £15 per hour, minimum two hours (to be charged after the booking is confirmed). A linen change can also be arranged at an extra cost.
If you require more cleans please let us know as this can also be arranged.
Please note that check-in from 1pm - 6pm is only possible if there are no guests staying the previous night - otherwise check-in will be from 3-6pm. Please get in touch if you require an earlier check-in in advance.
Please note the property will be prepared by our professional cleaners, using hired hotel-quality linen to prepare the beds. This also includes clean towels, bath mat and a kitchen cloth.
Please note that check-in is between 1pm and 6pm.
A self-check-in outside of these times can be agreed on occasion, but please check prior to booking if you will be checking in outside check in hours.
A late check-out is sometimes possible for a fee of 50% of the nightly rate.
Dishes & Utensils
Extra Pillows and Blankets
Iron & Board
Long-Term Renters Welcome
Minimum Age Limit For Renters