Luxury 5 Bed House with Cinema Room & Gym
This is a phenomenal house, spacious and glamorous, with everything you could possibly need to have an amazing stay. From the deluxe cinema room to the vast kitchen, from the yoga studio to the charming garden, this is a true haven.
With 6 comfortable bedrooms, there is plenty of space for all the family, or for a group of friends to enjoy this slice of luxury.
Located in family friendly Ladbroke Grove, you can still be on Oxford Street in 20 minutes, and the tube is an easy 8 minute walk.
This house is stunning in every way, recently renovated with every detail meticulously planned out. It is amazingly spacious, with room for everyone to relax in comfort - the children can enjoy the large screen whilst the adults recline in comfort in the formal sitting room, and the vast kitchen is ideal for preparing meals - there is even an AGA, for those of you looking for that quintessential English experience!
- Formal sitting room (no children or red wine on the white furniture please!)
- TV sitting area
- Vast kitchen, with farmhouse style AGA and a dining table that seats 10 comfortably
- AMAZING cinema room, with huge TV and the comfiest sofas
- King sized bedroom (pictured with blue throw), set away from the rest of the bedrooms - ideal for those wanting complete peace and quiet.
- Ensuite bathroom, with a shower that also has a sauna function!
- Small gym/yoga studio
- Utility room with washer + dryer
- Downstairs loo
- Bedroom with 2 singles/king sized bed (please note that this room is not photographed, and not officially listed, as it is not at the same level of luxury as the rest of the house, but more practical, and can be used if you are a group of 10 on request).
- Master bedroom with super-king bed
- Ensuite bathroom with a bath and separate shower
- Bedroom with single bed
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Bathroom with bath
- Bedroom with single bed
- Bathroom with bath/shower
This house is a real gem, and is wonderfully luxurious for your trip to London.
Latimer Road Tube Station is an 8 minute walk, and Ladbroke Grove is a 10 minute walk - you can easily walk to the iconic Portobello Road, and check out the market on Sundays. It is easy to travel across London and visit everything that the city has to offer.
Ladbroke Grove has a fantastic selection of restaurants and cafes, and you will not tire of things to do in this fantastic area and beautiful home.
Guests will have access to the entire house, except for a small office off the cinema room (not pictured) and some cupboards which will be off limits (and marked as such).
Other things to note
Please note that we provide shampoo, shower gel, soap and loo roll for the beginning of your stay and not for the entire duration.
Please keep in mind that each home is unique – as you are staying at someone else’s home and not a hotel, the space and amenities will be different at each place. Please treat the home with the respect that you would treat your own, we dedicate a lot of time and care to it, so please respect the rules, the space and the neighbours. We would really appreciate if you tell us about any damage or breakages so that we can deal with these issues as soon as they arise.
Please note that if your stay is longer than 2 weeks we will require a mid-stay clean at an additional cost of £15 per hour, minimum two hours (to be charged after the booking is confirmed). A linen change can also be arranged at an extra cost.
If you require more cleans please let us know as this can also be arranged.
Please note the property will be prepared by our professional cleaners, using hired hotel-quality linen to prepare the beds. This also includes clean towels, bath mat and a kitchen cloth.
Please note that check-in is between 1pm and 6pm.
A self-check-in outside of these times can be agreed on occasion, but please check prior to booking if you will be checking in outside check in hours.
A late check-out is sometimes possible for a fee of 50% of the nightly rate.
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Dishes & Utensils
Iron & Board