Gorgeous colourful 3bed house - Notting Hill
London, London, City of, United Kingdom W11 2EH
This gorgeous house, designed with skill and confidence, will make you feel inspired by all the colours throughout. The spacious master bedroom boasting a luxurious super king bed will amaze the parents and the secret bedroom upstairs will delight the children. It also boasts a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious living room with a projector for a movie night in. This unique home is located in a quiet mews in the heart of Notting Hill, the perfect haven for your family trip to London!
On the ground floor you will find the kitchen and dinning room, as well as the green loo. Going up a flight of stairs there is the master bedroom with a super king size bed and a gorgeous marble and dark blue en suite, with both a shower and bath tub, as well as the second bedroom decorated in a beautiful green, with an en suite as well.
On the second floor you will find the 3 single beds, please note the 3rd single bed is adult size, however as it is an eaves bedroom it might not be suitable for adults.
The living room and utility room can be found at the basement level.
Guest have access to the entire property.
Interaction with guests
I will be available by text, phone, or in person if needed.
Other things to note
Please note that we provide shampoo, shower gel, soap and loo roll for the beginning of your stay and not for the entire duration.
Please keep in mind that each home is unique – as you are staying at someone else’s home and not a hotel, the space and amenities will be different at each place. Please treat the home with the respect that you would treat your own, we dedicate a lot of time and care to it, so please respect the rules, the space and the neighbours. We would really appreciate if you tell us about any damage or breakages so that we can deal with these issues as soon as they arise.
Please note that if your stay is longer than 2 weeks we will require a mid-stay clean at an additional cost of £15 per hour, minimum two hours (to be charged after the booking is confirmed). A linen change can also be arranged at an extra cost.
If you require more cleans please let us know as this can also be arranged.
Please note the property will be prepared by our professional cleaners, using hired hotel-quality linen to prepare the beds. This also includes clean towels, bath mat and a kitchen cloth.
Please note that check-in is usually between 1pm and 6pm. A later personal check-in is possible at an additional cost of:
£30 between 6pm and 9pm
£50 between 9pm and 12am
A self-check-in can be agreed, at the cost of £10, but please check prior to booking if you will be checking in outside check in hours.
Located right in the heart of Notting Hill, the house is near to stunning natural spots Holland Park and the Kyoto Garden. It is also a four minute walk from Electric Cinema, one of the oldest working cinemas in the country. If you're in the mood for shopping, browse the world famous Portobello Market, which is just minutes away. Please find a few other suggestions below:
- Mediteranneo @ the junction of Blenheim Cres and Kensington Park Rd. Excellent Italian.
- E&O High quality Asian Fusion with a fun cocktail bar. Same location. 2 mins walk
- Golborne Road market at the weekend. 10 mins walk. More authentic and cool than Portobello equivalent. Also, several excellent restaurants for the evening such as Southam Street at the far end by the Bridge.
- The Day Rooms cafe. Superb food. Kensington Park Road. 2 mins walk
- Daylesford Organic café & shop. Great people watching on the best shopping street in the area – Westborne Grove. 6 mins walk.
- The Tin Shed on All Saints Road. Great brunch with a hidden outdoor courtyard garden. 7 mins walk.
- Sainsburys on Portobello Road for the basics. 2 mins walk.
- Waitrose or Marks & Spencer at Notting Hill Gate for a more extensive collection. 10 mins walk.
- Hyde Park 15 mins walk
- Holland Park 12 mins walk
- Numerous smaller green spaces closer by
- Westborne Grove for excellent designer shops. 6 mins walk.
- Oxford & Regent Streets 15 mins by tube or Uber/Black Cab.
- Notting Hill Gate – 10 mins walk
- Westfield Shopping Centre. 10 mins by Tube. 20 mins walk.
Ladbroke Grove Tube is 5 mins away from the house. Hammersmith & City line for Paddington Station, the West End, Marylebone, Kings Cross & ST Pancras Stations and the City of London.
Notting Hill Gate. 10 mins walk. Central Line. For Westminster, Chelsea, Victoria Station, Fulham, Wimbledon, the West End, the East End and the City of London